FROZEN: a real shame. Could have been good, but makes no sense.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FROZEN: a real shame. Could have been good, but makes no sense.

Originally posted by Mortal_Remains View Post
    Where the F was Reynolds getting the Oxygen to be in that Casket for over an hour? The CO2 given off by the Zippo lighter would have contaminated any available oxygen.
    This is a common complaint but apparently the intel states that it wouldn't.

Comment

Buried for me was a better read than film...
      "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.-- The Late Great Bill Hicks...

Comment

Which Intel is that? Does someone need to call Mythbusters?
        http://www.mortalremainsthemovie.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sc111 View Post
          Wasn't aware of this film. But it's interesting that I had a somewhat similar "stranded" experience (on a pontoon boat in FL, stuck in the back canals, on a photo shoot, in alligator infested waters), but I never thought there was enough story to carry a feature film. Maybe a short though. However, I will attest to the fact that my RL experience was a result of an odd string of total goofs, combined with the fact the dock employees never noticed our boat hadn't returned by sunset. And, yeah - I had to pee, too. But I held it. Hmm. Maybe I should knock this out as a short for fun.
          I think this was done. Aussie film called Black Water.
          "People spend so much time focusing on rescuing the princess, they forget how much fun it is to fight the dragon."
          - Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, DAVE

Comment

I think Frozen was one of those movies you rent on a boring night with your friends and have a blast being piss-drunk.

Kind of like Quarantine.
            Thank you for reading my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by huge_tree View Post
              I think Frozen was one of those movies you rent on a boring night with your friends and have a blast being piss-drunk.

Kind of like Quarantine.
              Quarantine is a masterpiece compared to Frozen.

Comment

Another +1 for Frozen!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwai Lo View Post
                  Considering that the writer/director was the guy that did the abysmal HATCHET, it was pretty skillfully directed (aside from a few weird continuity things with gore and effects).
                  I really, really didn't like Hatchet. I can see (in theory) why a lot of folks dug it, but (in practice) it didn't come close to measuring up to its potential.

So I wasn't tempted to check out Frozen.
                  "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Not a lot of you liked it huh? Not even the part where a girl throws the scarf and throws it like a girl? LOL I liked Frozen, I kind thought it was good, but irresponsible. I was dissapointed at the writer/director Adam Greene. I do not usually watch films that treat animals badly, I didn't know until afterwards, when I looked up who owned the wolves. Mr. Green in from my homestate, MA, so if I ever run into him he'll get an ear full for using electrically charged anything with an innocent animal just to make some stupid movie.

BUT

Amy!! The Walking Dead's Amy was in this, awwww. I like Emma Bell.

Can I just say I don't get why the very first night, they didn't take off everything they had, tie it all together to lower one person down at least half way to jump safely and to ski to the bottom, then putt that makeshift rope up and get dressed while they wait for him. Ah well. She was lucky the wolves were fed. It could have ended badly for her too.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky1288 View Post
                      I thought it was better than Buried (the movie).
                      =0 really?

How so?
                      -chris

Comment

Originally posted by SkyPolynomial View Post
                        =0 really?

How so?
                        Not so, that's how. Buried is incredible and Frozen is a movie for morons.

Comment

Working...
                        X