Midnight Run - I just can't get excited about...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Midnight Run - I just can't get excited about...

Originally posted by wcmartell View Post
    Personally, I think they should start doing cross-over movies... a sequel to MIDNIGHT RUN that is also a sequel to JAWS.
    Charles Grodin as a talking shark? Sold!
    But this wily god never discloses even to the skillful questioner the whole content of his wisdom.

Comment

I wanted the third act of Poseidon to turn into a sequel to Jaws. The shark finally gets to nail Hooper.
      "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
        I wanted the third act of Poseidon to turn into a sequel to Jaws. The shark finally gets to nail Hooper.
        That's better than mine.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW 2: THE DAY AFTER THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

The polar ice caps melt and the Poseidon ship floats upside down through frozen Manhattan.

Emmy Rossum would warn the other passengers about the wolves. But no matter how much she tried, they just wouldn't listen.

It would be a very tragic, moral tale about cruise ship guests who cry wolf... And the perils of heavy carbon foot prints.

Comment

I'm going to buy a gun.

And hunt down a turncoat mob accountant, bearing a striking resemblance to one, Charles "Fine Films" Grodin?

I was thinking the exact same thing!
          sigpic

Comment

Totally agree. Grodin was marvelous. It's a shame he hasn't been in more well known films.
            "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
            - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Working...
            X