Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example of films where protag(s) protects president/prime minister

looking for examples where a protag(s) spends the majority of the film protecting a leader (u.s. or foreign) from an attack, or terrorists, or whatever bad guys there might be. The protag is basically the last line of defense for this leader.

The protags could be actual security/tough guy type or a fish-out-of-water type person who has no place guarding a world leader (plausible for comedies).

thanks in advance.
    MT
    If Lindsey Lohan has a child, and that child will lead...I will follow.

Re: example of films where protag(s) protects president/prime minister

Originally posted by mtoomey View Post
    looking for examples where a protag(s) spends the majority of the film protecting a leader (u.s. or foreign) from an attack, or terrorists, or whatever bad guys there might be. The protag is basically the last line of defense for this leader.

The protags could be actual security/tough guy type or a fish-out-of-water type person who has no place guarding a world leader (plausible for comedies).

thanks in advance.
    MT
    IN THE LINE OF FIRE

Comment

Re: Example of films where protag(s) protects president/prime minister

Vantage Point

Comment

Guarding Tess.

Absolute Power. The people that were covering for the President, especially Judy Davis, were pretty interesting.

Escape from New York.
        Last night, Jesus appeared to me in a dream and told me that loving me is the part of His job He hates the most.

Comment

Don't forget the "Jack Ryan" films...

Comment

hmmm...In the Line of Fire might be the closest to what I'm thinking about.

What about semi-contained thrillers where the protag(s) are protecting a leader? Maybe from a terrorist group or under seige from something else?

thanks for everyone's input.
            MT
            If Lindsey Lohan has a child, and that child will lead...I will follow.

Comment

Working...
            X