Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are They Now?

What the frak happened to Billy Bob Thorton?
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Re: Where Are They Now?

He was supposed to play Freddy in the ELM STREET remake, but got replaced by the kid from BAD NEWS BEARS.

- Bill
    Free Script Tips:
    http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

How's that for irony?
      "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
      - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

What happened to Jack Black and Paul Giamatti and that curly blond chick from all those rom coms back in the 90s?
        "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
        -Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by roscoegino View Post
          I saw an interview with him about a year ago, where he was rambling on about how Google Earth, GPS and Facebook are all business fronts for Big Brother. Basically he thinks all these apps we now use in everyday life are part of a mass conditioning program, getting us ready for when we get micro-chipped by the One World Government. He also hinted to the tracking computer system that IBM built for the Nazis in the early 1940's - stating that Google are now somehow involved in all this citizen tracking technology.

Needless to say, he's a really paranoid dude these days.
          @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Billy has always been known to be superstitious but he's far from the only one who believes in the NWO. No reputable source is going to reveal to you what Big Brother is actually doing. It would defeat the purpose.
            "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
            -Maya Angelou

Comment

Jack Black has GULLIVER'S TRAVELS coming out soon - he's been shooting in the UK.

- Bill
              Free Script Tips:
              http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance Mulloy View Post
                I saw an interview with him about a year ago, where he was rambling on about how Google Earth, GPS and Facebook are all business fronts for Big Brother. Basically he thinks all these apps we now use in everyday life are part of a mass conditioning program, getting us ready for when we get micro-chipped by the One World Government. He also hinted to the tracking computer system that IBM built for the Nazis in the early 1940's - stating that Google are now somehow involved in all this citizen tracking technology.

Needless to say, he's a really paranoid dude these days.
                this from a guy who has TC as his avatar... the same TC who spent $10 million on an underground bunker to protect himself and his family (and 7 others yet to be named) from an alien attack... and he wasn't talkin' about mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by roscoegino View Post
                  He co-stars in the upcoming movie FASTER, with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Last big movie was EAGLE EYE in 2008 but, according to IMDB, he's done a couple other ones since then.

Dude is just particular about what roles he takes.

Comment

I think I remember seeing Thornton in an interview talking about his fear of flying and fear of antique furniture. Okay, flying is a common fear, but antique furniture? Fascinating.

Comment

Joe Pesci
                      "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Pesci co-starred in LOVE RANCH with Helen Mirren, which came out this past summer....

Comment

Working...
                        X