Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Tough Chick Moment In Film

Laurie Zimmer (Leigh) in ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 (1976).

Quiet, cool, stoic. She almost seems to be a mild state of shock throughout the siege, but never seems to falter when the pressure's on. Her best "tough chick" moments were releasing Wells and Wilson, then the "I've already been shot once tonight.." scene with Wells.

Comment

Kate Beckinsale also kicks some pretty good ass in UNDERWORLD. And she does it with style, baby.

Whatserface looks cool in BLADE:TRINITY with the bow and arrow.

And yeah, speaking of Trinity: damn her scorpion dagger kick is hot sh!t!

For me, THE image of Sarah Connor, the one that most endures, is the final showdown in T2, with her wounded arm, her gun that she loads, shoots, loads again, shoots again, loads again, shoots again. Too cool for words.

An almost EXACT replica of Ripley in the elevator in her little tank top, all strapped in and loading her weapons and then using them to protect the kid and blasting the beastly creatures to hell.

For Geena Davis, well Shane's Black dialogue just rocks throughout LONG KISS, but I particularly like:

"I let you touch me, cowboy. I think I need a bath."

Hell yeah !!!

Of course, the knife / tomato / "I'm a chef!" moment is pretty memorable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmonster View Post
        Laurie Zimmer (Leigh) in ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 (1976).

Quiet, cool, stoic. She almost seems to be a mild state of shock throughout the siege, but never seems to falter when the pressure's on. Her best "tough chick" moments were releasing Wells and Wilson, then the "I've already been shot once tonight.." scene with Wells.

Nice pick, John. That's probably the first tough chick scene I ever watched. That and Cathy Lee Crosby as Wonder Woman (sic). LOL. The best tough chicks are the ones who don't have anything at all to prove. Sexy without being sexy.
        "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
        - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Working...
        X