The Green Hornet is pretty solid for what it is...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Green Hornet is pretty solid for what it is...

Saw it Tuesday at an advanced screening & have to say that I wasn't real sure what to expect going in; however, the film delivered as a solid comedy-slash-buddy action film, which essentially is what I'm telling you guys to go in expecting.

Jay chou stole the stage in my opinion as Kato. Expect to see a lot more from him in the states. Rogen's ok as the hero Britt, but he seemed more dumbed down from his other rauncier comedy roles...good to some, not so much maybe to others.

I give it 2.5*'s out of 4. Script was smart in points, but very 'eanh' in others. The plotting could have been much better, but the dialogue and action sequences hold up nicely. So it's a B overall from me; which merits it being worth seeing.
    Last edited by Adam Isaac; 12-24-2010, 08:44 PM.
    sigpic

Re: The Green Hornet is pretty solid for what it is...

That's a surprise.

Still won't see though.
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

yea i'll probably catch this once it hits TV...not even netflix....well maybe if it goes str8 to instant play. maybe.
      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Jay Chou's a class act!
        Um, I'd advise that Curse of the Golden Flower be skipped though.
        Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Working...
        X