Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "HOW DO YOU KNOW" it's good? I saw it.

I know - there was that whole other thread predicting a flop. If it is a flop, it's because the budget was too high, or bad release timing, or trailers that don't do it justice. But it won't be because it's not a good film for the genre. It's a romantic comedy, not a dramedy.

In my humble opinion, I thought it was a good, funny, entertaining film. I would even go so far as to call it delightful - a word I never use. It's James L. Brooks - the story is unique, the dialogue is funny, and it has a cast of adorable, likable, talented actors. There are so many bad, boring rom coms that have come down the pike for so long, but this was really refreshing and fun.

If you like Brooks and the cast, and you're looking for something light and fun, I recommend this movie.
    "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Re: "HOW DO YOU KNOW" it's good? I saw it.

well i'm supposed to take this girl that I'm going to try and trick into marrying me, to a film here soon... So i'll take your advice and take her to it. If this blows in my face, you'll have a my lifetime of misery on your conscience.

Just know that.

Comment

Dude, forget films and try helicopters instead!

Then again, I have vertigo, so make sure she's not going to puke on you beforehand.
      Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

well it's minus a million here, and devoid of activities that even resemble interesting, so.... owen and reese will have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
          well i'm supposed to take this girl that I'm going to try and trick into marrying me, to a film here soon... So i'll take your advice and take her to it. If this blows in my face, you'll have a my lifetime of misery on your conscience.

Just know that.
          If she doesn't like it, I will write her a formal apology and she can come on here and bash me with abandon.
          "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

This movie was an absolute mess from beginning to end. Just an embarrassing piece of sh!t.

Comment

Working...
            X