Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way Back

Went to see it this weekend. Really glad I did.

A fairly long film but beautifully photographed and really fine performances. The story is so amazing that if it wasn't (mostly) true it would be hard to believe. Probably will have good foreign box office, and will need it as the budget was $30 mil and it only made $1 mil here this weekend in a fairly limited run.

If you have about two and a half hours to spend and like a story that breathes yet holds your attention, I think this would be a good investment of your hard earned (here it's $10.50).
    Last edited by tucsonray; 01-24-2011, 06:29 PM.
    Seven years dungeon --- no trials!

Re: The Way Back

Pretty sure I read the Reader's Digest abridged version of that as a kid. Yeah I'll give the movie a look
    I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

thanks and I plan on checking this out... i went last Friday here in OKC at noon and the theater was almost sold out... pretty impressed.

did see Phillip Morris and loved it. Jim Carey did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by medic1 View Post
        thanks and I plan on checking this out... i went last Friday here in OKC at noon and the theater was almost sold out... pretty impressed.

did see Phillip Morris and loved it. Jim Carey did a great job.

Yes, I did see a 1 pm show and it was totally sold out... the crowd was almost all 30+ with many in their 50s+

Interesting... and yes, Phillip Morris sounds amazing... definitely on my list!
        Seven years dungeon --- no trials!

Comment

Working...
        X