50/50 Trailer(Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50/50 Trailer(Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMaJET7mD0M

Looks awesome. Jonathan Levine bout to be next big director. I smell Oscar nom for JGL.

Re: 50/50 Trailer(Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen)

Even though I hate Seth Rogen, the rest of the cast is great. I'd love to see JGL get an Oscar nom, but I think it's more likely that if anybody does it'll be the screenwriter. Though, fwiw I think I'm With Cancer was a much catchier title (gave an idea of what it's about and tone of the movie). I wonder why they changed it to something so "meh" as this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post
      I wonder why they changed it to something so "meh" as this.
      Because somewhere in the Summit marketing department is an MBA who deduced that a movie with the word cancer in the title would bring in 22% less than one without.

This looks great, but I could have done without the intro to the trailer (which is on the iTunes version, not the YouTube version posted here). It's a bit of a spoiler.

Comment

I saw the trailer in a theatre today and thought, wow, this movie sounds just like I'm With Cancer. Glad to know it's the same film with a different title.
        "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMaJET7mD0M

Looks awesome. Jonathan Levine bout to be next big director. I smell Oscar nom for JGL.
          Me too. I love Levine's last film, "The Wackness".
          "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Working...
          X