Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF: Hero Hitler in Love

I was checking rottentomatoes.com for recent releases and found Hero Hitler in Love, a new Indian film. Below is the synopsis. Wow, I don't think this one will be making it to America. Actually, I take that back. With Hollywood's penchant for remakes, I can see it now...WHEN HITLER MET SALLY.

By the way, you need to check out the official Hero Hitler in Love website to hear the theme song.

SYNOPSIS
    Hero Hitler in Love revolves around Hitler (Babbu Maan) who lives in his village Ishqpura. Hitler is a man with unique and different thoughts who loves his fellow villagers and helps them unite their soul mates. Hitler falls in love with Sahiban (Mouni Roy) who lives in Pakistan and decides to bring her to his village. Hitler believes in solving the problems by talking about them but when something crosses the line he loses it. Hitler loves car racing but when he is set up to fail in the Asian Car Racing competition he decides to take revenge. The story shapes how Hitler takes his revenge and fights to win his girl and reunite both the nations

Re: WTF: Hero Hitler in Love

Hitler sounds like a swell guy.

Hope it all works out with Sahiban.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

Working...
    X