• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Knight Rises (Final Trailer)

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movie...#commentLstTop

This looks epic.

Re: Dark Knight Rises (Final Trailer)

i never understood the need to see more previews or longer ones - for a film you're already determined to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
      i never understood the need to see more previews or longer ones - for a film you're already determined to see.
      Good point, although aren't significantly longer trailers 3+ minutes a newer trend in the era of YouTube, internet, etc? Half the time I feel I don't know what I'm seeing as things are cut so quickly. Is this for the ADD crowd or just a new form of drama?
      "Write every day. Don't quit. The rest is all bullshit." - Brian Koppelman

Comment

Seems like the score didn't feel right for that trailer, compared to the others.

Still, pretty pumped.

Comment

Is it me or does the Dark Knight Rises have the worst promotional campaign ever. Trailers that make me not want to see the movie.
          Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

Originally posted by christopher jon View Post
            Is it me or does the Dark Knight Rises have the worst promotional campaign ever. Trailers that make me not want to see the movie.
            Agreed.

First there's Batman, then Bane, then Joseph Gordon-Levitt, then Michael Caine, then Morgan Freeman, then Gary Oldman, then Hines Ward, then Catwoman, then a bunch of other random nobodies...

Is there a story here, or did you just throw a bunch of random crap in a blender and forget to hit Start again?

It should please fans of turn-your-brain-off popcorn schlock, though.

Comment

here we go...

the complaining reminds me of the complaining of Spidey 3. when everyone thought the movie was ridiculous and overboard. yet it was exactly what these same people liked in Spidey 2 just with more camp and implausible motivations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tochirta View Post
                here we go...

the complaining reminds me of the complaining of Spidey 3. when everyone thought the movie was ridiculous and overboard. yet it was exactly what these same people liked in Spidey 2 just with more camp and implausible motivations.
                No. Spider-man 3 was not what we liked in Spider-man 2.
                what the head makes cloudy the heart makes very clear

Comment

Originally posted by Tochirta View Post
                  Did you take too much medication, or not enough?

If we're talking about Spider-Man films and crap, I offer you this analogy...

Spider-Man 2 is the feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction that you get from taking a crap. Spider-Man 3 is what you flush down the toilet after taking said crap.

Comment

Everyone wants to see Spidy versus Venom...so let's make the main antagonist Sandman with daddy issues...and retcon Uncle Ben's death...and an emo Spidy dance number...and we can shoehorn in the Osbourne kid...and oh yeah, Venom in the last two minutes. It'll be great.

I hope whichever suit made those decisions is living under some I-5 overpass and splits his time between drinking his own urine and giving handjobs at truck stops.

Comment

Working...
                    X