Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabbers

As far as genre films go, Ireland produces some utter sh!t, but supposedly this is getting really good reviews. Has US distribution with IFC midnight as far as I know.

A group of Irish villagers have to stay drunk to keep alcohol-fearing alien monsters at bay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4GlNAD5ZA

Re: Grabbers

The script was on the Brit List & Blood List in 2009...

Got to see it tonight at FrightFest, and it's really good! Has a few lulls, but overall it works and has great effects. Certainly better then the World Premiere of Cockneys VS Zombies which preceded it.

Comment

Just saw it myself a few days ago. Was really impressed. Great fun. Deserves to get a big audience.

Comment

Originally posted by sherbetbizarre View Post
        The script was on the Brit List & Blood List in 2009...

Got to see it tonight at FrightFest, and it's really good! Has a few lulls, but overall it works and has great effects. Certainly better then the World Premiere of Cockneys VS Zombies which preceded it.
        Couldn't make Frightfest, but this looks good and I'm interested in Tower Block.
        @MacBullitt

Comment

My God. It's like "Super 8" meets "Beerfest".
          "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Working...
          X