Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Celluloid Closet

I'm watching this now, it's a very interesting doco looking at the way Hollywood has dealt with gayness in movies through time. Lots of great interviews and clips. Some good dancing too.
    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Re: The Celluloid Closet

Originally posted by Jules View Post
    I'm watching this now, it's a very interesting doco looking at the way Hollywood has dealt with gayness in movies through time. Lots of great interviews and clips. Some good dancing too.
    Is that really a word now?

Comment

It's in the dictionary on my mac, get with the program Alex. Enjoying the movie, it's great to see how far we've come.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
        It's in the dictionary on my mac, get with the program Alex. Enjoying the movie, it's great to see how far we've come.
        Hey I'm all for it. Some of my best friends are...... erm....

Truth is, I've always been a live-and-let-live person. At the risk of sounding like a pageant contestant, anyone has the right to do want they want in life as long as it doesn't hurt someone else in any way.

So not only is this good thing, but I would imagine it'll make for a great documentary. Only a shame it took so long for HW attitudes to change.

That said, still haven't seen Brokeback Mountain. It's finding time to squeeze it into my schedule.....

......Gayness innuendo is still fair game right?

Comment

I don''t know.. but you should see BrokeBack for sure. Ledgers performance is extremely powerful, a great counterpiece to the joker.

Comment

Working...
          X