Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan

Sad news but today we lost a talented actor in Michael Clarke Duncan. The Green Mile is still one of my favorite movies. Rest in Peace.

Re: R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan

RIP big man!

Comment

Sad news.

Great actor, who deserved a bigger career. I always kinda wondered why he seemed to fizzle away from bigger movies in the last 10 years. Maybe his exceptional physique made it harder for him to get good, varied roles.

I always enjoyed watching him.

Comment

Great actor. Loved The Green Mile!

He doing bit parts for years before Bruce Willis helped him land the audition/role of John Coffey.

Rest in peace, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by tuukka View Post
          Sad news.

Great actor, who deserved a bigger career. I always kinda wondered why he seemed to fizzle away from bigger movies in the last 10 years. Maybe his exceptional physique made it harder for him to get good, varied roles.

I always enjoyed watching him.

I didn't think so. He really wanted to be a football player, but family circumstances got him to be a ditch digger (hmm...), then a bodyguard for the likes of Jamie Foxx and LL Cool J. The man lucked out as far as I'm concerned, and he'll be terribly missed. Loved him in "Sin City" (perfect as Manute) and a bad guy on "Chuck".
          "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Sad news. RIP MCD.
            #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Working...
            X