• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hangover 3 Teaser

NOT THE GIRAFFIE!!!

NOT A TRILOGY!!!

NO HANGOVER?!!

I'm going to my happy place where there's a Hangover 4. The monkey quit smoking, the giraffe was really okay, and they live together happily ever after. But then meanwhile, the guys are wasted and out of control again. Those crazy guys. Will they ever learn?

P.S. The only thing grosser than mayonnaise, is mayonnaise left out in the hot sun, where it's slimier, and yet congealed into clear gunk around the edges, and teeming with salmonella.
    "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cshel View Post
      NOT THE GIRAFFIE!!!

P.S. The only thing grosser than mayonnaise, is mayonnaise left out in the hot sun, where it's slimier, and yet congealed into clear gunk around the edges, and teeming with salmonella.
      ...or when a mayo packet bursts in your tactical vest pocket while out on a 12 hour mission in the Afghanistan sun.
      "Ray, next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!- - Ghostbusters

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Jeep View Post
        ...or when a mayo packet bursts in your tactical vest pocket while out on a 12 hour mission in the Afghanistan sun.
        Although if you're in Afghanistan, the mayo is not your biggest problem.

Thanks, GI!
        "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cshel View Post
          Although if you're in Afghanistan, the mayo is not your biggest problem.
          That's right. It's the chafing.

Comment

I'll be seeing this opening weekend at the Arclight, 21+ screening with alcohol. Should be a blast.
            twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

I liked the first two so I'd check this out for sure....as long as there are no "lady boy" scenes again lol...still scarred from that scene.
              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I promise... no lady boys.

Comment

i can't believe they're going back to vegas. that's just like the second one, they just know it will work in terms of money. the review will be crap.

what they should have done, in accordance to the first film(story wise), is that the boys travel back in time, step on a dinosaur egg, the butterfly effect in full effect. they return and everything is slightly different and they have to fix it before the wedding(of course we see in the end that they didn't fix everything. but good enough).

Comment

While they do return to Vegas, it's not something that happens immediately. I wouldn't call this a Vegas movie, the way the first one was.

Comment

I saw the trailer today and it looks really good. Definitely on my list to see.
                      We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Working...
                      X