Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Home - My First Produced Movie!

This may constitute shameless self-promotion... but DDP has been a part of my life ever since I started this screenwriting journey nearly ten years ago. Even though I've only been a sometimes-poster, I've gleaned more knowledge and wisdom from the fine people on this site than I can express. With that in mind, I'm so excited to share that my first movie releases today! In select theaters and on iTunes and VOD everywhere.

WELCOME HOME is a fun little psychological thriller about a couple who, desperate to salvage their fractured relationship, rent a home in the beautiful Italian countryside on an Airbnb-like website, only to discover that everything is not as perfect as it seems. It stars Aaron Paul, Emily Ratajkowski and the tremendous Italian actor Riccardo Scamarcio. Directed by the super talented George Ratliff.

It's a small film but I hope people see it and truly hope they enjoy it. It was a blast to make.

Here is a link to the trailer for anyone interested! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lldf4sRzfE

Now to get back to writing... the grind of trying to make a career of this really never stops.

Re: Welcome Home - My First Produced Movie!

Looks great! Congrats.
    Eric
    www.scriptreadguaranteed.com

Comment

Congratulations! This is huge news!

Don't get back to writing just yet -- have a drink or three! You deserve it.

Can't wait to check it out.
      "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Thanks guys!

Don't worry UpandComing... there were definitely drinks had this weekend. Maybe more than three.

Comment

Absitively posolutely fantastic! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

congratulations!
              "Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist,- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
              X