X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bono
    replied
    Re: "Bad" Movies You Love

Gucci why not pick a Fast and Furious movie? No no no... John Wick is way popular and most people love it, hence why they made 2 more.

If I started my other thread MOVIES PEOPLE LOVE BUT YOU DON'T LOVE than you can use John Wick. I still think it's the dumbest title ever and a bad name for a tough guy. But that's me!

I'm sorry Gucci, but you're going to the penalty box. 2 minutes for picking a popular movie!

Leave a comment:

• GucciGhostXXX

• GucciGhostXXX
    replied

I'ma go a different way and say something recent...

JOHN WICK

It's a franchise that could be easily dismantled by critics as being troperrific. Yet, it friggin WORKS for me. LOVE IT!

However, it's interesting that almost no actor could pull this off other than Keanu. It's perfect casting if I've ever seen it.

Without Keanu this film would have failed and would have been terrible. Sometimes casting is EVERYTHING!

Leave a comment:

• RogerOThornhill

• RogerOThornhill
    replied

I will sit and watch Max von Sydow as Ming the Merciless in 1980's Flash Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• Bono
    started a topic "Bad" Movies You Love

"Bad" Movies You Love

So many movies of course that I love and people hate... Howard the Duck comes to mind. Now I don't know if it stands up to my 41 year old dead inside brain but I loved it since I saw it to age 25 at least...

I'm currently watching Star Trek V. And I love it. It's far from perfect, but what I love about the original series is the relationship of the 3 main characters.
    Kirk. Spock. McCoy. And this movie is overflowing with that, some great lines and scenes in maybe a not great movie, but a movie I love.

I could list another 50. But let others jump in. And if you pick Godfather 3, you lose the game. Just kidding.
Working...
X