Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Twist?

Yes. You know you would. Everyone has been saying so, and behind your back, I may add. Not to add to your already astronomical paranoia, however, yes... THEY have said so.

Comment

The Parallax View... amazing ending (later completely ripped off by Arlington Road).

Narc has a really interesting twist that recolors the entire film... that's the kind of twist I love where upon the second viewing, a certain character is viewed in an entirely different light and it still works. Makes you realize just how astounding Ray Liotta's performance was in the film.

The funniest twist ending is in Homicidal. I nearly fell off my bed laughing.

Comment

"This is alll v-v-v-v-v-ery int-int-int-interesting."

For those having trouble placing it, I'll add "I'm not Roman!" and "I didn't touch his stuff."
        "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

"what a tweeeest!"
          It's a celebration, bitches.

Comment

Closer:

The movie had several twists but the kicker was learning that the true identity of Natalie Portman's character was indeed Jane and not Alice.
            Last edited by jmgogdog; 06-04-2005, 09:40 PM.

Comment

"Frailty"...'nuff said.

rum

Comment

Shrek, when we find out Fiona is an Ogre too.

Comment

I'll agree with Frailty, Usual Suspects and No Way Out and add Shattered, a Tom Berringer/Greta Scatchi movie from the eighties with the protagonist finding out who his wife was having an affair with.

Alyson Hannigan's character in American Pie was quite a twist as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X