Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria Full Of Grace

Great film that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Directing, acting, and writing are all good.

Check it out.

Re: Maria Full Of Grace

Agreed. Although the 3rd act was a little troubled.

Catalina is beautiful.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Very good film.
      "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
      ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Nobody else has seen this movie?

Unbelievable...

Comment

I've seen it, but your 18 word review didn't really give us anything to discuss. There was a long thread about it on the old board - someone thought she was a despicable character for what she did. That person has apparently not found your thread or felt as if it had been discussed adequately on a previous occasion.

Ah, here it is: Your opinion of the protag in Maria Full of Grace. The new board has a great search engine so there really isn't any reason to start new threads about films that have dropped off the first few pages.
          http://confoundedfilms.com

http://www.myspace.com/confoundedfilms

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy Lime
            I've seen it, but your 18 word review didn't really give us anything to discuss. There was a long thread about it on the old board - someone thought she was a despicable character for what she did. That person has apparently not found your thread or felt as if it had been discussed adequately on a previous occasion.

Ah, here it is: Your opinion of the protag in Maria Full of Grace. The new board has a great search engine so there really isn't any reason to start new threads about films that have dropped off the first few pages.
            Well whenever I take time to write a more verbose review of something, half the time it goes unnoticed. So now it's like, "Why bother?"

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Yeah, I think the problem here is that most of us saw it months ago and have already discussed it to death. That's my excuse, anyway. I don't think I even clicked this thread the first time I saw it.

No offense is intended, and it doesn't mean nobody else saw the movie. We've just moved on.

Comment

I haven't.
                ENNIS spits in the palm of his hand, puts it on himself.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet. I almost picked it up at Blockbuster today, but then I spotted "A Love Song for Bobby Long" and opted for that instead. I'm looking forward to seeing it soon though; I've heard a lot of great things about it.
                  ~* Kelsey *~

http://kelseytalksaboutmovies.blog.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X