No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stealth

Originally posted by refriedwhiskey
    You had to see his body language and hear his tone of voice. This was a guy embarrassed about his new movie and apologizing for it even before its release.
    Brings back memories of George Clooney on Leno during the time he was making Batman and Robin. Leno asked him about it and Clooney was so embarrassed he couldn't answer coherently without staring at his shoes. He was also fidgeting with the plastic adjuster on his baseball cap if my memory serves me right. You just knew the movie was going to be a legendary pile of crap and he was thinking his career was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Rivers
      I would not say HARRY POTTER is crap based on my personal taste. Indeed, I think that the HARRY POTTER movies possess well-crafted scripts, and great production values.
      I don't. At least not the first one. It was a story-less, structureless
      piece of crap, regardless of its decent production values. I stopped there

Comment

Hey, Pen. Dean Martin. Right?

Comment

Authy, please say you're joking. Soon.

Comment

Leno asked him about it and Clooney was so embarrassed he couldn't answer coherently without staring at his shoes.
            Foxx was very much like that on Letterman. He actually looked down for a good part of his answer, not looking at Dave or the audience or the camera.

Oh, and the third Harry Potter movie was much better than the first two. Really amazing art direction. I was surprised it wasn't nominated.

Comment

Authy -- Archibald Leach.

Sergeant, British Raj, India 1800's. Treasure hunter, punch spiker, all round hero. And he also gave free bugle lessons.

Dean Martin was a decent facsimile in Sergeants Three

Though he never rode an elephant

Comment

Jessica Biel is built for speed.

Even still, this is a Netflix rental.

Comment

Originally posted by Pen Dragon
                  Authy -- Archibald Leach.
                  Really? Huh. Coulda sworn it was Cary Grant....

Comment

Originally posted by whistlelock
                    I, uh, I made this movie before I even signed up for Ray.
                    You're screenwriters, correct. How could some of you argue that Jamie Foxx did not say it sucked?

The above quote is SUBTEXT ladies and gentlemen. Subtext for "this movie sucks".

And if I ever see another movie where someone says "Oh my God, such and such has become self-aware", I'm gonna puke.
                    "This is insane, he has space dimentia" - a line from Armageddon

Comment

Working...
                    X