Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cellular

Billy you liked this crap but not Eternal Sunshine?
    Lay off the sugar.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

It's a fun movie. Being a person who despises cellphones, I was shocked that I was entertained by it.

Comment

Originally posted by whitenavel
        Billy you liked this crap but not Eternal Sunshine?
        Lay off the sugar.
        Et tu, brutus?
        "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
        Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

If something is mindless (among other negatives this film seemingly has), I personally cannot enjoy it, really.

Comment

Like most people in this thread, I wasn't expecting much from this movie. But I was pleasantly surprised. Thumbs up from me.

EJ

Comment

Originally posted by elephant1978
              Chris Evans also f*cked Scarlett Johanson. But then again, who hasn't?

Ele...
              You.
              Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

It enrages me when people don't write "Et tu, Bruté?" correctly.

-Derek
                My web page - Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror - published fiction and WIPs.
                Take the critiques you get with a grain of salt. Invariably, some of the critics will be kooks, bitter curmudgeons, or complete fools. ~odocoileus

Nobody knows nothing, and I'm nobody.

Comment

Thanks CE for the inside scoop. Quiet a different breed of script indeed.

IMHO I prefer the 'new' version of the film. Although...

Spoilers...

... I wasn't best pleased with the method as to why the dirty cops were after the family. But that's the MacGuffin I guess, which the story needs. And I like the idea more of Kim B being a Doc than a Teacher. IMHO it would make more sense with what she does with one of the Henchmen (glass/arm) and piecing back together again the phone (although perhaps less a 'doc' tho than 'Teach'). lol

I also like the idea that this script can be done for 2mil, 20mil, or 200mil. Reminded me of something that Bill Martell would write.

EJ

Comment

Working...
                  X