Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alias - 10/6

Now Weiss is leaving??!! I hope for the sake of this show that he is going somewhere to be with Vaughn who just happens to be alive!

Don't know how much more I can take.

Re: Alias - 10/6

I love Weiss as much as the next guy, but let's face it. We never got to see too much of his character anyways.

Considering it's the last season, I say go for it, rip our hearts out early and give us one hell of a ending to make it all worth it.

I'm sad to see this show. It's one of my favorites. But luckily I have Lost and Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

I friggin' HATE what they're doing to this show! I friggin' HATE that they're introducing new agents to fill in for the pregnant Garner! And I friggin' HATE that this show is gonna end on such a sour note!

The ratings are at an all-time low, and I say just put the show out of its misery!

Comment

Last nights episode was actually pretty good. I like the idea of Syd having to train that new chick. With Syd, there's no more worrying for her, we know she's going to get out of whatever situation she's in. But when you have a new agent who is unsure of herself, it the stakes go up.

I want to know who is the cryo guy... my suspicions are it's Vaughns father.

That or Rambaldi?

And I can't believe that Sloane was freed!

Comment

I agree. Last night's episode was much better, way more suspense. I'm really glad they wrote Garner's pregnancy into the story cause there is no way they were going hide it. Everything about her is fuller, if you know what I mean. She even has the nasal stuffiness that pregnant women get. As for Sloan, maybe the show will get better with him being a bad guy again, since he made a deal with the devil. I'll ride this season out, mostly cause I was born with the gene that prevents me from turning something off in the middle.

Comment

Working...
          X