Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abc's new show - freddie

my guess this show gets cancelled in four episodes, anyone have an opinion?

vig

Re: abc's new show - freddie

The promos reek of cancellation.
    Last edited by Scriptman; 10-11-2005, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I'll give it 5 shows, but that doesn't mean anybody will watch them.

Comment

Freddie is a tool.
        Shame on any network who gives him a show.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Who the fvck keeps giving this guy work? I say 2 episodes. Seriously. Geller can keep paying their electric bill.

Ele...

Comment

How soon they forget "She's All That"...
            "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

There's a reason for that. He sucked in it.

Only redeeming quality in She's All That was Rachael Leigh Cook.
              "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
                There's a reason for that. He sucked in it.

Only redeeming quality in She's All That was Rachael Leigh Cook.
                I really gotta start using those smilies....
                "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

Here's a funny article from yesterday's IMDB.

Prinze Jr.'s "Cracked Rib" Is Pain From Over-Eating

Freddie Prinze Jr. has stepped forward to sheepishly disclose that the pain he recently described as a "cracked rib" is actually just discomfort from eating too much Chinese food. Last week, the actor, married to his Scooby-Doo co-star Sarah Michelle Gellar, claimed he got out of bed in New York City with a mysteriously cracked rib. But he now admits that over-indulgence at one of his favorite restaurants is more likely the cause of his pain. He says, "(My rib) is not cracked. It's officially torn muscles between two ribs. I ate a lot and my stomach was a little upset and I went to bed and I woke up the next day and I felt like I broke a rib. (I ate) a lot of Chinese food. My favorite little place in New York is a place called Chun Lee and they have a lot of food and I ate all of it. It hurts really bad. They gave me Vicodin, but I can't take too much of that because I have to work. So they gave me these anti-inflammatories, but they make me throw up, which tears the muscle more, so it's not really that helpful."

End Article

Something tells me he'll be in more pain if the show pukes up awful ratings.

Comment

"Torn rib muscles" from over-eating?

Bullcrap.

I bet he really DOES have a cracked rib, but it was from Sarah Michelle unleashing a Buffy-type elbow on him in bed when he was trying to get some when she "had a headache."

Comment

Y'all are too kind.

The thing should be canceled just on the basis of the promos.

"Psycho Chick. You've got a label". Ugh.
                      The more beer I drink, the less I have.

Comment

I haven't seen this but I read a dismissive TV review in today's paper. The
                        reviewer took a swipe at the writers and complained it was all sex jokes.
                        Sex jokes? Freddie's charm is not sexual. It's that boyish charm that you
                        want to protect. I hope that's part of the equation. Would you put Scott
                        Baio in a sit-com that was all sex jokes? Rework this thing people if it is
                        shaky...cuz you have puerto rican characters on the TV and they must succeed!
                        (the puerto rican blood in me boiling)

Thanks Vig for bringing this show up and reminding me to watch
                        myhomeconvalesceblog

Comment

The fact that B.A.G. (Brian Austin Green) is his co-star is even more reason to cancel it.

Comment

maybe i'm being sentimental, but i want freddie to succeed. it'd be great to see him surpass senior.
                            "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
                            - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

"Psycho Chick. You've got a label".

They show this in the ads. Can someone explain to me why this is suppose to be a funny line?

(I'm being serious, someone please explain; or at least try).

Comment

Working...
                              X