Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeopardy

I watch Jeopardy pretty regularly. The last couple of months there have been tons of screenwriters on the show. I assume COVID has forced the producers to select contestants mostly from the LA area, but it's funny how almost every recent episode has had at least one screenwriter. I think there were even two on one show recently.

I'm not as obsessed as Rosie Perez in White Men Can't Jump about getting on the show, but it is a bucket list item. There is a correlation between screenwriting and trivia knowledge apparently.

I'll have to start watching it again. I got out of the habit this year -- when I had a normal work schedule pre-pandemic I would watch it while cooking dinner in my kitchen. I'm curious now about the contestants and the guest hosts.

Comment

I noticed that about the recent wave of screenwriters being on the show too. There were three in a row, from the episodes I saw.

I like the most recent guest host -- the show's producer. Mike something or other. His contestant interviews were so smooth and effortless. I hope he becomes the host -- but I'm not sure if he's actually in the running.

Comment

I would watch Jeopardy again if it was only contestant interviews and final jeopardy.

Comment

I've auditioned for Jeopardy! three times since moving to LA. Telling them I'm an aspiring screenwriter carried absolutely zero weight, apparently, since they never called me to be on the show.

Comment

Working...
          X