X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'll admit I never would have guessed that killer was the killer

Comment

aw, shucks. now you got me intrigued. I love twisted endings, now I have to watch it all.

curse you.

Comment

Originally posted by vstm10 View Post
          Yesterday I tried to watch episode 1 -- 15 minutes! -- I needed to switch to her Sense and Sensibility in order to wipe the grime out of my eyes and ears. Holy hell, Kate, why?
          I regret this post.

It's that I was shocked at KW.

Her character, her accent.

But--it's understandable her wanting to do something different.

Still.

Couldn't get into the story because my mind kept sayin "here's KW speaking American", "here's KW drinking coffee", "here's KW pretending to limp", "here's KW pretending to be unlikable".

I know. My problem.

Oh well.

Writing was excellent.

Comment

I watched it and I loved it!

Small town female detective is presented with the murder of a child found in water. It's an incestuous little town, where everyone knows everyone. A man from outside her small town is brought in to supervise her, even though she doesn't need it. A prime suspect who's lying - but they're lying to cover up infidelity, not murder! Another prime suspect turns out to have hidden accusation of diddling kids in the past, but he didn't do it either! Someone sleeping with a minor and desperate to cover it up. The minor is killed accidentally when they're being told never to reveal what happened. The detective's relationship with her best friend is changed when it turns out the murderer is actually part of one of their families! But it's going to be okay, because women can't blame each other for the evil that men do.

We were talking about Broadchurch, right?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffLowell View Post
              I watched it and I loved it!

Small town female detective is presented with the murder of a child found in water. It's an incestuous little town, where everyone knows everyone. A man from outside her small town is brought in to supervise her, even though she doesn't need it. A prime suspect who's lying - but they're lying to cover up infidelity, not murder! Another prime suspect turns out to have hidden accusation of diddling kids in the past, but he didn't do it either! Someone sleeping with a minor and desperate to cover it up. The minor is killed accidentally when they're being told never to reveal what happened. The detective's relationship with her best friend is changed when it turns out the murderer is actually part of one of their families! But it's going to be okay, because women can't blame each other for the evil that men do.

We were talking about Broadchurch, right?
              yes.

(there are only 7 stories)

Comment

Working...
              X