Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offer

The Offer, now showing on Paramount Plus, owns some great acting from perfect casting to recreate the ordeal that was the production of the movie The Godfather.
    “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Started watching it this morning. Pretty fun. Grown up Miles Teller is BEEFY!

Comment

It's a first for me to see Miles Teller's acting ability. I've missed everything he's been in up until now. He's perfect for this role.

Comment

He was outstanding in the wonderful “Whiplash” but also very teen heartthobbesque. Here he’s got 70s sexy man vibe on thick.

while this setup is very specific to Ruddy’s experience with The Godfather, it’s not hard to imagine a more fictitious Madmen style show in this vein. Each season could run through a decade at a made up movie studio highlighting the ways Hollywood has evolved but keeping it sexy and fun.

Comment

Hm. Based on his face, our talent scouts see Miles Teller playing Robert Mitchum in that future biopic.

How about episode five? I'm really going to miss Giovanni Ribisi when they "make his character disappear." that's one actor that's nailed his part every time he's been on screen. In each and every movie he's been in, he's hit the mark on the character he portrayed. Remember Flight of the Phoenix (2004)? Eighteen years ago! Whoa.

Comment

Hm. Based on his face, our talent scouts see Miles Teller playing Robert Mitchum in that future biopic, or any remake of a Robert Mitchum classic film.

How about episode five? I'm really going to miss Giovanni Ribisi when they "make his character disappear." He's one actor that's nailed his part every time he's been on screen.

In every movie Ribisi's been in that I've seen, he's hit the mark on the character he portrayed. Remember Flight of the Phoenix (2004)? Eighteen years ago! Whoa.
            Clint Hill
            Last edited by Clint Hill; 05-14-2022, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Hm. Based on his face, our talent scouts see Miles Teller playing Robert Mitchum in that future biopic, or any remake of a Robert Mitchum classic film.

How about that Episode 5, eh? I'm really going to miss Giovanni Ribisi when they "make his character disappear." He's one actor that's nailed his part every time he's been on screen. In each and every movie he's been in, he's hit the mark on the character he portrayed. Remember Flight of the Phoenix (2004)? Eighteen years ago! Whoa.

Comment

Working...
              X