X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville 1/26/06 - 100th Episode

"Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Re: Smallville 1/26/06 - 100th Episode

I haven't watched this since the third season for fear of it getting ridiculous. Big Kristen Kreuk fan though - top 10 girls on Earth.
    Joan: What does the "T" stand for?
    Jack: Trustworthy.

Comment

i thought it was a rerun today.

Comment

Last season sucked. This season has totally redeemed the series.

Someone died in tonight's episode and I didn't like the fact that they killed this character off.

Comment

Opty, email me on it. Was it Pa Kent?

Comment

Great episode.
            "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the 1st half of the ep and wish they had had the balls to go with that. I know, I know, this follows the history of the comic and all, but man, if they hadn't pulled the whole travel-back-in-time-to-save-the-one-you-love thing, it would've been awesome.

Still, I thought it was a damn fine episode.

Comment

They had it right in the first half-hour.

I am beyond weary of Lana's constant whining and trembling chin. She's a useless piece of the mythology.

Comment

if they hadn't pulled the whole travel-back-in-time-to-save-the-one-you-love thing, it would've been awesome.

At least they had Chloe quip, "What'd you do? Reserve the rotation of the earth on its axis?"

But the best line of the season still goes to guest James Marsters when he assures Clark, "There are no such things as vampires."

I am beyond weary of Lana's constant whining and trembling chin.

At least it's a really, really cute chin. Lana must have great insurance, she ends up in the hospital every other week.

Comment

Yes, dclary.

It was Pa Kent.

And I agree that they should've let Lana die.

If she had Chloe's magnificent boobs, she'd be much more tolerable.

Comment

The opinon of everyone on this board can express themselves vividly and I admire that. I am bias on the subject of whom is to die... but as Jor-el claimed the one he loved the closetest must pay...

It only makes sense according to the comic book line that is has to be the father... after all... Jor-el weaken his heart when he attempted to save Clark a few seasons back, right? Wouldn't that of made sense... at least that's what I got out of it?

Tell me I am wrong, please... I would like to hear it from someone else on this board more opininated that I...
                      D. Alin
                      http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
                        Yes, dclary.

It was Pa Kent.

And I agree that they should've let Lana die.

If she had Chloe's magnificent boobs, she'd be much more tolerable.
                        Is Chloe the blond newspaper chick?

I love her smile and personality. To me she is ten times more attractive than that Lana chick, Miss Mary sourpuss yuck!
                        Faster would be better! ~ Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

POSSIBLE SPOILERS....

I was pissed! He drops the bomb on Lana, proposes to her, she eventually says "yes", and then she gets killed. All in like the first half of the show. There was no time for anything to sink in. Through the whole beginning I was thinking, "If this turns out to be a dream, I'm gonna...." And then--

Damn it, I knew it was coming because of the lineage, but still. It sucked. Not the episode. Just what happened. I didn't want Lana to die either even though her and Clark's song and dance routine about their "trust issues" irritates the fvck out of me.

And they've been doing a lot of those "inside joke" type things. Especially in reference to Lois. At least 2 so far that I noticed this season, where they say something about Clark's true love or some such and then they cut to Lois.

R.I.P. Mr. K.

"We're all immigrants now, man."
                          - Zia (Patrick Fugit), "Wristcutters: A Love Story"

Comment

Incidentally, how is it Jor-El can actually determine the fate of humans? He threatens that Clark will lose someone close to him, then Lana gets into a car accident? And Pa Kent has a heart attack?

So Jor-El is God? What happens when what he wants conflicts with what the "other" God wants?

Comment

Maybe Jor-El is just stating a generalization. Like a Horoscope

Comment

Working...
                              X