Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Break

How do you guys think the new format will work out for next season with them having all the inmates spread out all over the place after their escape? I'm interested to see how they work it out, it kinda changes the storyline a little, but not totally.
    "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Re: Prison Break

This is assuming they ever get around to breaking out of prison. I swear, I watch this show every week, but it's getting as meandery as Lost these days, isn't it?

Remember when Scoffield was like some kind of genius with what we all hoped would be this bad-ass plan that would just blow everybody's mind? Now it seems the writers have notched up the complications (as they seem to like to do right before each commercial break) to such a degree that Scoffield is now just being repeatedly bitch slapped by the hand of fate. I mean, the last minute stay of execution granted by the judge because of something their father did? When did Michael get so impotent?

Oh well. I will still watch and pray that they make good on the show's title. If the season ends and they're still in that prison, I'm gonna go in there and bust them out myself.

Comment

From what I've heard, they finally break out in the season finale. Season Two is them out, still trying to unravel the conspiracy (and each dealing with their pasts.) Dunno. Grain of salt, of course.

Comment

If it was up to me, next season would involve them trying to break into another prison
        Fortune favors the bold - Virgil

Comment

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machine
          If it was up to me, next season would involve them trying to break into another prison

Comment

Originally posted by strophariad

Remember when Scoffield was like some kind of genius with what we all hoped would be this bad-ass plan that would just blow everybody's mind? Now it seems the writers have notched up the complications (as they seem to like to do right before each commercial break) to such a degree that Scoffield is now just being repeatedly bitch slapped by the hand of fate. I mean, the last minute stay of execution granted by the judge because of something their father did? When did Michael get so impotent?
            |
            So breaking out of prison should be easy? Is it that interesting to watch a guy pull this off with no complications or drama? I think the fact that Michael's plan has all gone to $hit is what makes him so compelling. It really proves his smarts if he can pull this off without the perfect plan.

As for season 2, it will be a manhunt type show for the most part. I've read that there will be a very cunning, Scofield-like FBI-type tracking them. They'll deal with the conspiracy and supposedly the way that they're going to keep everybody involved has to do with the search for a stockpile of cash. Millions, I guess. Rumor has it that a lot of characters will die before the finale, including a major one.

And yes, I say after the manhunt season they have to break into another prison. That would be a great third season.

Ele...

Comment

I would love it if they had to break back into Fox River (?) because old man DB forgot to pack his pocket watch.

Comment

All I can say is lucky Sarah, tonight she gets to kiss Michael!!
                "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

hmph.

i dunno about this show.

its lots of fun, but i have to suspend all belief at the end of every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Qazworld
                    hmph.

i dunno about this show.

its lots of fun, but i have to suspend all belief at the end of every single time.
                    That's the beauty of this show Qaz. You have lots of fun watching it and don't really care that none of it is likely. It is popcorn TV at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Qazworld
                      hmph.

i dunno about this show.

I'm always surprised to hear complaints about this show. It has great characters, looks fantastic, has a million twists and turns, a thrill a minute. What's not to like? I'll admit the whole concept begs for some suspension of disbelief, but the characters always react in very logical, human ways to each conflict. It's not like Michael is building a giant slingshot to fire Lincoln over the prison walls. I'd say they do a top notch job for what it is. Best new show this year, IMO.

Ele...

Comment

Working...
                      X