Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Entourage This Week

This episode blows last week out of the water and then some!!!!

Tune in early to catch some cool behind the scenes stuff to. This episode is easily in the top 5 episodes EVER!!!

Re: Watch Entourage This Week

I don't know what you were watching. I think they took a great episode concept and just...forgot to add jokes. But I'm convinced Aquaman would make a kick ass movie.

Ele...

Comment

I thought it was the least funny Entourage episode I've ever watched.

BUT...I still LOVE this SHOW.

I thought last weeks was awesome. Tonight's...not.

Sorry, Rock.

Stay down.

ETA: And a Maserati doesn't have air conditioning?
      ETA: Watched it again. A few funny moments, but I'm sticking with my original post.
      ETA: I LOVE this show though.
      ETA: The Aquaman scene was awesome.
      Last edited by billythrilly7; 06-18-2006, 10:31 PM.
      "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
      Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Who takes Ventura Blvd. to get to Northridge from the city?
        And that theater they went to see the movie at was in Sherman Oaks. That's not Northridge. It's a tiny theater, a dump that's closing down soon. Too much valley bashing in this episode.
        I was also thinking the same thing about the A/C in the Maserati. And that Ducati store, not in the valley.

City folk. They're all like Ari. But I liked this ep better than the first one. But I was hoping Aquaman would tank.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Ari at the shrink's office was hilarious. Love this show.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the show would have been better if AQUAMAN had tanked? $116 million opening? Please....

I still love this show to death, but I'm gonna echo a setiment that (I think) Ele said during season one: NOTHING EVER GOES WRONG FOR VINCE!

The hands-down best episode ever is "Exodus." Why? The sh!t hits the fan for Ari. His world collapses. Great drama and great comedy.

When I was outlining my spec (sorry to turn this into a post all about me...) I had at least three other ideas for stuff that could (comedically) go wrong for the ENTOURAGE gang.

BTW, has anyone else noted -- or cared -- that Larry Charles is gone this season? Is there some juicy story as to why he left, or was he simply too busy with BORAT?

Comment

I wish I had HBO to see this show!!! I hear great things about it .
              "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

Originally posted by MacG
                Am I the only one who thinks the show would have been better if AQUAMAN had tanked? $116 million opening? Please....
                If Aquaman had tanked, I would have no longer watched because it would have jumped the shark into "completly unrealisticland."

JAMES CAMERON + AQUAMAN + IN REAL LIFE = $$$$$HUGE$$$$$$

So, I'm glad they didn't mess with reality.

And I hear that Cameron is going to direct Aquaman with Marky Mark in the lead.

Can't wait.

P.S. And I hope they don't turn Drama into some complete goof with wackier and wackier storylines like they did to Kramer as the years rolled on.

I like how he didn't want to go to the valley because of the heat, but sweating in the Maserati and the towel in the movie theater. Please don't turn him into a total unrealistic goof. Keep him regular level goof please.
                "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
                Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

PS: The Maserati DID have AC. They were making fun of Drama for STILL sweating as much as he did!

Comment

I just have to add, that you can NEVER have too much valley bashing.

Episode was better than the premiere, but still far from good.
                    "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

Originally posted by rockridesva
                      PS: The Maserati DID have AC. They were making fun of Drama for STILL sweating as much as he did!
                      Yeah, but there's no reason to be sweating. He got into the car at their house and the A.C. was on and they drove into the valley. It would be like an icebox in that Maserati.

I lived in the valley for seven hellish years, but when I was in my car with the air conditioning on, I wasn't sweating. And I didn't have a Maserati.

I just don't want this show to start testing my suspension of disbelief with complete wackiness. Leave that to Dharma & Greg type garbage.

Stay in reality, Entourage. That's why I love you.

That's all.

Thank you.
                      Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Originally posted by billythrilly7
                        If Aquaman had tanked, I would have no longer watched because it would have jumped the shark into "completly unrealisticland."

JAMES CAMERON + AQUAMAN + IN REAL LIFE = $$$$$HUGE$$$$$$
                        Yes, but not $116 million opening weekend. THAT is completely unrealistic....

Comment

They might've gone a little far with Drama and the heat thing but it's very in line with his character. And living in the valley myself, I can relate.

This show really needs its hip dialogue to hit on all cylinders. Whether Ari is asking Lloyd what a widget is or threatening Vince that he'll end up in an Ifilm if things don't go right, it's this kind of dialogue that makes the show what it is.

I think the reason why the first episode was so bad was because it lacked that kind of speak.

And I agree, Vince hasn't had anything bad happen to him but with all the other characters around him in conflict, he may not need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MacG
                            BTW, has anyone else noted -- or cared -- that Larry Charles is gone this season? Is there some juicy story as to why he left, or was he simply too busy with BORAT?
                            Larry had a falling out with Doug Ellin, apparently. I guess his contributions were minimal last season. Hard for me to take sides, they both liked my spec. Damn that one HBO exec...

Ele...

Comment

Drama cracks me up. seems like he's always makin a stupid face when he talks.
                              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Working...
                              X