No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost 10/25/06

Everybody seems to believe they said "sub."

We have to remember that as of now they've only been on the island 71 days. So there's still quite a bit they haven't seen yet. In fact, and I may be dreaming this, but I think I read one of the producers saying they've only seen about 1/4 of the island so far. Also, the Others made a "line" they shouldn't cross. My guess is that was to prevent them from finding the other island or Othersville.

Ele...

Comment

But in season one, didn't saiyed and Kate go to the top of the mountain to place a transmitter there? Wouldn't they have seen the other island from up there? Not that it really matters, just nitpicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimny Wayne View Post
        But in season one, didn't saiyed and Kate go to the top of the mountain to place a transmitter there? Wouldn't they have seen the other island from up there? Not that it really matters, just nitpicking.
        I don't think that was the highest ground on the island. Just high enough to get a transmission signal.

Apparently, somebody at ew.com looked into it and said there is some sort of mountain hiding the smaller island from the castaways section. But who knows. I can live with it either way.

Ele...

Comment

Originally posted by elephant1978 View Post
          So after a bit more research, I'm thinking Nathan Fillion will be a flashback character. Somehow related to Kate. It'll be her episode.
          You are correct and he will be appearing in more then one episode.

Comment

13 weeks off? Why? Who the hell puts a show on hiatus for 3 months? What the hell is wrong with ABC?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatTire View Post
              13 weeks off? Why? Who the hell puts a show on hiatus for 3 months? What the hell is wrong with ABC?
              13 weeks off followed by the rest of the season non-stop is a lot better of a deal then what happened last year.

Comment

Hijacking the thread: what is up with the hiatus and when it comes back does non stop mean still every week or what?

I get pissed off when a weekly show like Lost has a week off...how do you guys do 13?
                One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it. - French Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by OzFade View Post
                  when it comes back does non stop mean still every week or what?
                  Yes, when "Lost" returns on February 7, 2006 the season will go straight through until the end in May.

Comment

"Hiatus" to LOST means: that's when our cast gets out for DUI.
                    sigpic
                    "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
                    that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
                    -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Well that's lame...when you guys get off the hiatus Lost season 3 will already have just started showing in Oz which means I'll have to sit through eps I've already seen...waiting until they get up to the point where I've left off because of the "hiatus"
                      One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it. - French Proverb

Comment

depth?

Comment

I don't see anything repetitive in the flashbacks this year. Yes, Jack's involved his father. But it enforced Jack's inability to let go, his stubborness -- which has gotten him in some trouble on the island. It was in this episode that Jack finally let go.

Sawyer's did feature another con. But he didn't con for himself. He conned for a daughter he may not even have. It's completely possible his ex was conning him out of the money for herself. And he surely knew this. But it was the right thing to do. We've never seen Sawyer be selfless. And on the island we saw the same interaction between him and Kate.

I think they've used the foundation of these characters to show growth and change in them.

Ele...

Comment

i thought it was wonderfully tragic and ironic how sawyer kept saying "it's every man for himself" in order to save kate.

that was great.

Comment

the ending to season 2 was sublime but it's starting to get very tiresome and is being easily outwritten by BSG...
                              The Complete IfilmPro DEVELOPMENT FORUM (PDF)

Comment

I've only just started watching BSG. As a Lost fan, I would say the writing of BSG has surpassed that of Lost. Lost was great in season one. The quality has gone down sightly in my opinion. But I love both shows for different reasons.

You cannot even compare Deadwood to Lost. One is pure poetry, the other is one of those trashy romance novels you catch your wife reading. Both are enjoyable to watch, but Deadwood just tickles me in places that I cannot talk about outside of OoO.

And not all HBO shows are top notch. Rome isn't, The Comeback wasn't, Louie wasn't and let us not forget the worst HBO of all time, Dream On!

Comment

Working...
                                X