Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 lbs.... or deja vu.

Well, I for one breathed a deep sigh of relief last night to see that a tv show so clearly derivative of two hits still got the greenlight from CBS.... Today's project: I'm going to take out and dust off all of my scripts that I filed away feeling they were already being done, including a killer titled "They Don't Know Where They Are" about a group of people who get shipwrecked on an island, and "Acquaintances" about a group of twenty-somethings living in NY, and send them to CBS. And I've got a few CSI ideas... like how about: CSI Santa Barabara ... or CSI Seattle (which could link into Grey's Anatomy)... or CSI Juno(which would sort of have that Men in Trees feel to it...). Perfect, perfect, perfect.
    Last edited by csparks; 11-15-2006, 11:47 AM.
    www.thesparksfly.com

Re: 3 lbs.... or deja vu.

Didn't even last fifteen minutes. This replaced SMITH?!

Comment

What did you expect? I mean...it's CBS.

Comment

At the end.... what did the girl write (and the doctor read) that made the mother drop the vase? I couldn't understand what he said...

Comment

Originally posted by csparks View Post
          And I've got a few CSI ideas... like how about: CSI Santa Barabara ... or CSI Seattle (which could link into Grey's Anatomy)... or CSI Juno(which would sort of have that Men in Trees feel to it...). Perfect, perfect, perfect.
          CSI: CSI

It's about CSI's who investigate crimes against and by CSI's.

Comment

Originally posted by Slappynipsy View Post
            CSI: CSI

It's about CSI's who investigate crimes against and by CSI's.
            CSI:CSA --it's an alternate history forensic procedural about crimes-solving in a world where the South won the Civil War.

Comment

CSI: The Early Years

What happens when your neighbor's dog goes missing or the baby sitter accidentally burns your dinner because she was talking on the phone about a nefarious plot to ditch school the following day? Grissom, bitch.
              My God, it's full of stars!

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
                What did you expect? I mean...it's CBS.

You can't spell CBS without the BS
                sigpic

Comment

I'd watch CSI : BSG, where a multiple personality doctor and his team of misfit pilots try to solve mysteries aboard a Battlestar as it hunts for Earth. Maybe give them a dog and a green van to round things out.

Comment

you guys definitely blew my CSI: Juno out of the water ... shoot, and I was halfway done with that script too... oh, well, back to the drawing board...

as for what she wrote on the pad before the mother dropped the glass vace:
                    "[so-and-so-- dead twin of the patient, can't remember the name] says hi." (at which point I said "What in the hell????" and turned it off).
                    Last edited by csparks; 11-21-2006, 03:10 PM. Reason: had to add more question marks to "what in the hell"
                    www.thesparksfly.com

Comment

Working...
                    X