Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes 11/20/06

Very disappointed. So much for the much hyped eppy that was supposed to explain everything, according to the teasers. I must be psychic as I saw the ending coming from a mile away.
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Re: Heroes 11/20/06

Huh, I liked it. a lot. and there is another new episode next week

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
      Very disappointed. So much for the much hyped eppy that was supposed to explain everything, according to the teasers. I must be psychic as I saw the ending coming from a mile away.
      I enjoyed it, but was very dissapointed with the blatant lie that "all would be explained". Look, I understand hyping a show and teasing with exaggeration, but to blatantly lie and say all will be explained and then fail to explain anything really pisses me off. Bad move.
      "This is insane, he has space dimentia" - a line from Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by Big Adam View Post
        I enjoyed it, but was very dissapointed with the blatant lie that "all would be explained". Look, I understand hyping a show and teasing with exaggeration, but to blatantly lie and say all will be explained and then fail to explain anything really pisses me off. Bad move.
        You've never seen a teaser / episode of LOST, have you?

Comment

I thought it was plenty entertaining.

I wish they could write dialogue for the high schoolers that doesn't sound like bad After School Special leftovers, but other than that it was pretty good.

I feel like the show has explained a sufficient amount for a half season run. I mean it's not like we're talking "Invasion" here.

Comment

I liked it as much as any other episode...but I did expect more. They really built this "Save the cheerleader" thing up and it really didn't amount to much. Yet.

Ele...

Comment

What if the cheerleader that needed saving was Jackie? HMM? roah roh...

Comment

I never understood how Claire's father knew that the killer would show up at the homecoming. It was just announced in the previous eppy as a statement of fact. But Claire is indestructible. She can't die. Therefore, how could he kill her?

Comment

By removing her brain, which is happening to others with special abilities.
                  Teach me a fact and I'll learn.
                  Tell me the truth and I'll believe.
                  Tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever.

- Native American proverb -

Comment

I liked the episode. Sure the ending seemed anti-climactic but peter just got arrested for murder of a snotty cheerleader he didn't commit.

And, Sylar for now is captured.

As for Hiro going back in time and next week's episode being a flashback of sorts, I hope it doesn't suck as much as it could.

Since all the NBC shows seem to be talking about advertisement during episodes it was funny to see the BSG shirt on the kid at school.

Besides, having Sulu and Doctor #9 show up in future episodes is going to be pretty cool.
                    R.K. Bentley
                    My Blog, My Design Studio
                    "Little hand says it's time to rock an' roll." - Hot Fuzz.

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
                      I never understood how Claire's father knew that the killer would show up at the homecoming. It was just announced in the previous eppy as a statement of fact. But Claire is indestructible. She can't die. Therefore, how could he kill her?
                      Didn't he see one of Isaac's paintings?

Comment

Yeah, he has all of Isaac's paintings. They even showed him studying the one of Claire in the bleachers with the shadows closing in.

Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself.
                        It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime.
                        -- Potter Stewart

Comment

And, Sylar for now is captured.
                          Really? It seemed to me the chick was turning, becoming a double agent of sorts. Didn't she tell Sylar they had to "talk"? Last I recall, she was ordered to kill Sylar but she seems to only have captured him (and AFTER Sylar attempted to kill Claire, not before)...

I must be psychic as I saw the ending coming from a mile away.
                          Yeah, I also saw the ending coming. He absorbs other people's powers + he'll be close to a cheerleader who can heal herself = a not-dead Peter.

Something else I saw coming was the password for the comptuer... seriously, at times the writing just goes down hill (like in one of the previous episodes where Zach "magically" (and conveniently) finds Claire's miniDV tape because the writers needed a way for Claire's brother to discover her powers...)

Also, the dialogue in this episode was a bit lacking. At times the writers seemed to go with the simplest, most expected dialogue to where you're saying a line before the character does. All in all, an OK episode. Past episodes have had better cliffhangers.

Comment

And we have yet to know why it was so important for Claire's brother to see the tape. I have the feeling the characters are also evolving, writing wise. Every eppy had set up Claire's father to be a baddie, and now it's taken a left turn.

Comment

So, did he save the world? Sigh, tune in next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X