X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spielberg Agrees With Me

Originally posted by OzFade View Post
    What really irritates me about the op's post is that vmf (like many people in this world) is actively looking for someone to blame.

Oh yes it's not the parents fault their kid's a druggie...no no no. Rock music and Kevin Smith films did that.

Columbine anyone? Blame it on pacman!

There was a major story a while ago about a teen who was killed in a car crash. How? No license, under the influence and trying to evade the police.

Then the mother (who looked like a crack addict) got on tv with her soppy story blaming the police, blaming alchohol companies, blaming the V8 engine in the car, blaming blaming blaming.

...I'd blame the parent.
    What a lame, boring, typically boring, boring response. All he said is that blood and guts during Saturday kids shows is wrong. And you know what, it is.

What a boring, lame, typical response. So boring. You must go do something interesting to repent.
    "This is insane, he has space dimentia" - a line from Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by Big Adam View Post
      What a lame, boring, typically boring, boring response. All he said is that blood and guts during Saturday kids shows is wrong. And you know what, it is.

What a boring, lame, typical response. So boring. You must go do something interesting to repent.
      No, really. Tell us how you feel.

Also, you'll find that if you mix up your word choices a bit your writing won't come across as so, um... well... What's the word I'm looking for?

Comment

Okay to be fair vmf's post was not about finding someone to blame but honestly everywhere I look I see someone blaming someone else for the sins of the world.

Why is this such an in thing to do?

You must go do something interesting to repent.
        Will attempting to drink a beer from every country on Earth help?
        One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it. - French Proverb

Comment

Go play another game for a while.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

Working...
          X