Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NINE gets axed....

Makes me glad I accidentally missed the pilot. I couldn't have taken another one of my favs being 86'd....

Re: THE NINE gets axed....

Meh. It sucked anyway.

But it's still better than having another medical show or procedural.

Comment

Good. The only reason I've been watching is because I like to finish what I start. But man, I wasn't really loving this show.

Ele...

Comment

Hahaha, well they have no one to blame but themselves. Five episodes in and we still havn't got passed "Hour 1" in the robbery. The last episode before the break was actually the most interesting so far, but it deffinately had blown it by then.
        Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Ele, man I feel your pain abvout being a completist when it comes to a show. I've sat through some sh1t in my time I can tell you.
          Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

The show hasn't been cancelled technically; it's only been taken off the schedule as they may bring it back later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
              Ele, man I feel your pain abvout being a completist when it comes to a show. I've sat through some sh1t in my time I can tell you.
              Now if Jericho would only drop in the ratings I'd get some of my life back.

Ele...

Comment

I thought this show started out having an interesting premise. I was hoping that as things unfolded, they would choose different storylines for the characters. But, alas, I felt they went the conventional route and I lost interest. I stopped watching it when the doctor injected the "heart attack" solution into the IV. I was like, "oh pahleese".

Bria

Comment

Working...
                X