No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio 60 ...

Does anyone still watch it?

Because oddly enough (at least for me) when it lost it's anger and social issue content controverial angle ... it found itself as a nice little character entanglement drama.

I'm sweet on Harriet, yes, but c'mon ... there's a nice love story going on. I loved tonight's episode, the flashbacks to their first thing together. And the scene where the Musical Guest chick busts Matt for being strung out on pills (and given his heartbreak and Danny's ex-addict storyline) ... AND the zinger at the end, where we find out who the fired writer was ...

Wasn't that good drama? Didn't STUDIO 60 come back from its hiatus a much better tv show? Whatch'all think?
    sigpic
    "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
    that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
    -Mahatma Gandhi.

Re: Studio 60 ...

First off, her name is Ms. Isringhausen. And yes, I still watch it. I stopped talking about it though because you made me want to walk into a church and blow my head off. No offense.
    I was afraid of that.

My powers are diminished with distance, then.
    sigpic
    "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
    that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
    -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Is there anyone in the universe who thinks this show will have a second season?

Comment

I hope so It's still one of my favorite shows. I think they changed the theme song too, finally.
        My God, it's full of stars!

Comment

I don't think the show came back stronger simply because I didn't think there was much wrong with it in the first place. But I have enjoyed this batch of stories. I know they were trying to add more romance and personal stuff at the expense of showbiz stuff to broaden the audience. I think they've succeeded without diminishing the showbiz aspect, so good for them.

It was really nice to see Matt as the struggling writer. I always wondered how a guy that arrogant and supposedly talented got that way.

But just a note to the writers of Studio 60 (and Friends): Putting Matthew Perry in a backwards baseball hat doesn't make him look like a younger version of himself.

Ele...

Comment

put the show back to what is was originally... we don't need a Grey's Anatomy soap opera look at the TV industry
            "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Working...
            X