No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dirt" finale anyone?

Spoilers ahead.

It was pretty bad or, rather, anti-climactic. Lucy was never really in direct danger because of Don as the previous episode led you to believe she would be. And the unmasking of her stalker was...."eh." That storyline totally fizzled out at the end.

I think the highlight of the episode was that kiss between Jeniffer Aniston and Courtney Cox. You can expect that to make the rounds on the web.

Re: "Dirt" finale anyone?

There was something weird going on in the end with a lucy look-a-like (it happened after (maybe during) holt getting out of the car in front of all the photogarphers? Did Lucy's assistant dye her hair?

It really confused me.
    "Take the thing you love, and make it your life"--Californication. [email protected]

Comment

Yeah, I think it was Willa. I don't think she dyed her hair, though. It just seemed like a nice "metaphoric" image to show Willa is becoming/has become Lucy. Supposed to be her character arc from fidgety newbie.

On a side note, Willa's character went in a completely different direction than I expected. After she did drugs to get the story in the third episode or so, I thought she was just gonna sink lower and lower which, I guess in a way she did, except that I expected her to bottom out horribly instead of coming out on top.

What confused the hell out of me was Brent Barrow labeling a sex tape with Lucy's name. Did he bone Lucy or is it just another chick also named Lucy?

Comment

What the hell happened with this series? It had such a great concept, but someone has run it aground.

Exploiting the exploiters seems like a fantastic theme. But no one picked up on its possiblities. I could have done a Diana style eppy that would've knocked their socks off. But, not these guys. They just slum around.

Anniston and Cox couldn't even get the cover of "Movie Twats Weekly."

Hmmm. Market must be changing. Religious hip hop? Maybe that's the next big thing for TV.

Writers write to be read, right?

Comment

Yep agree, the series was pretty good, one of the better new shoes in a long time, but this finale just bombed. Other then the final 2-3 minutes there was nothing. And the kiss was just stupid. Blah, big hype for nothing... and also another nothing toward progressing any storyline.

Comment

Working...
          X