Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage 5/6

Didn't Curb Your Enthusiasm exhaust all the jokes about Yom Kippur services at a Hollywood temple? Why does Entourage need to go there too?

Re: Entourage 5/6

I didn't see that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, so I can't address your point, but ... I really liked this episode. I just did.
    I'm at the point of flinching knowing the punch is coming when I post that I like Entourage, but ... all I can say is my wife and I were laughing through most of it. That's all I can ask for.
    Good for Amanda for saying goodbye to Vince, great to see Ari being sleezy - the only flat scene was giving Ed Burns the horse. Other than that, funny. Looks like next week we get to see a lot of Drama, which is always fun.
    Ok, time for my whippin'. Post away.

Comment

I didn't laugh once. But with that said, this was still the best episode since it's return. It felt like something from season 2. It had the same structure, the same tone, the same stakes. It's an improvement over recent weeks.

Ele...

Comment

Aside from Woody Allen, nobody goes neurotic Jew like the Hebrew Hammer.

I could actually stand to see him in future episodes.

As for this one: Drama and Turtle's thread was as lame as that horse. (ZING!) I enjoyed the A-plot of trying to get Vince to sign if for no other reason than we had a ticking clock to keep things brisk.

Comment

One of the biggest problems on this show is that they continually have an A plot with Vince and Eric and a B plot with Turtle and Drama. They're all friends...supposedly. It would be nice to see Turtle and E hang out for once. Maybe it would open up some more stories.

Ele...

Comment

Originally posted by HBeeOh
            If you don't like the show and don't find it funny, don't watch it. What did you invest, like ten or twelve episodes in the first season before it supposedly went downhill? Cut your losses. There are plenty of really good comedies on television right now.
            When there's a better one on Sunday at 10 PM, I'll stop watching.

Ele...

Comment

ENTOURAGE HAS JUMPED THE SHARK

"Until the Lion writes his own story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter." -African Proverb

Comment

Buy a DVR/Tivo or stop whining. You guys are discussing the merits of a story that's like a serialized cartoon.
                From a guy who continually bashes a fantasy like Lost. Why you're targeting me is a wonder. I'm clearly not the only one unhappy with this show. And since you supposedly don't read any of my posts...well, it's curious.

Ele...
                Last edited by elephant1978; 05-08-2007, 09:41 AM.

Comment

And... just like that, I've got a brand new sig for when I post responses in the LOST threads!
                  "I believe that discrimination exists in Hollywood, but ... its much less of an obstacle then poor writing, poor marketing, poor networking and being a whiny little bitch." -- JKK

Comment

Yeah, Lost and Entourage are completely different shows. One's a serialized mystery that has about ten to fifteen cliffhangers going on right now. Viewers have invested roughly 48 hours (although the warning signs started popping up in season two).

Entourage had 8 episodes in Season One. That's short of 4 hours. It didn't end in a cliffhanger, it isn't a mystery and it's produced by Marky Mark . BIG investment there...

When I told everyone to stop watching, I meant everyone and for the umpteenth time, when you quote me, I read it. I have no idea what ridiculous justification you use to bash Entourage. I do know they gave you the Heisman though.
                    My justification is that it's not as funny or creative as it once was. I don't care if it's a fluff show. It once was good, now it's not. That's why I complain. And for the umpteenth time, you're a complete jackass.

Ele...

Comment

For what it's worth, I liked this episode. The Ari we love is back and the bitch is gone. Hopefully the boys can get back together now (though I'm sure Vince will be upset at Ari for misrepresenting the whole situation...).

Comment

Working...
                      X