Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Veronica Mars canceled...

It's a bit late -- I just found out about this today. Inspired by the Jericho return decision -- the "Bars for Mars" campaign:

www.theindianfoodstore.blogspot.com/

Comment

i just watched this season's finale, and all i can say is "" .

they shouldve at least let them finish the arc.

im going to cry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Charli View Post
        The first two years of VM were great, both seasons had about 14-16 ongoing mysteries, and when one mystery was solved, another two would prop up. This season, with the whole rape mystery, that was a bust, glad to see they got back on track with the murder string, having said that, they lack the constant strings of unresolved mysteries.

I no longer have a headache trying to figure out who did what to whom. Now, she gets one case, solves it, maybe we'll go back to the ongoing murder, but really, it's not nearly as interesting as the first two years.

I'd like to see them revamp the show.
        I agree. The first two seasons were terrific. I pretty much lost interest once she started going to college because it seemed like she was still in high school. I kind of wished she didn't pursue journalism. I was hoping she would go into science, or something that would steer her eventually into police work. Wishful thinking I guess.

Comment

Watched a few of the episodes when it first started and I have to say, I liked that Kristen Bell. She's cute, very good. I think she'll have a future beyond VM, so she need not worry, but it wasn't a bad show and though I don't watch it, too bad for them.
          "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

I just read a book about television shows having a franschise, that meaning some sort of form that you can carbon copy each week. House is a good example: Person contracts rare disease; House and his team of doctors stumped; Doctors rummage through patient's home for clues; patient almost dies; House saves the day.

It's exact each and every week and you can put your watch to it. What happened to Veronica Mars?

THEY MESSED WITH THE SYSTEM.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That whole rape thing was out of the box of a typical VM show and I hated it. I wanted a murder mystery. I wanted three people killed instead of two on that first show. What did we get? Rape. Pulease. I stopped watching.

Comment

i thought it was still great.

they wrapped up the rape within a few episodes, then went to a murder mystery, then to a secret society all in the course of one season.

worked for me.

maybe there were a couple less than stellar episodes.

still great TV though.

Comment

Working...
              X