No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Finale

A one hour eppy dragged out to two.

No news of Palmer or Logan. For all we know, Martha could be naked on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Trite and predictable, even down to Chloe's pregnancy.

Blech.
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Re: 24 Finale

By far the best ending to a 24 season was number 3.

Jack walks intently to his car in the parking lot of the hotel, the virus now contained inside. Jack gets inthe car and sits for a moment, then he just bursts into tears.
    After allowing himself this brief moment of weakness and release he gathers himself before acknowledging a radio call for him to head back to CTU, and starts the car.

Awesome!
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Maybe next season will deal with who is the father of Chloe's baby: Miles, Jack, Larry Birkhead or Howard K. Stern.

Comment

I kept waiting for the exciting cliffhanger ending, not Jack standing on a lonely hilltop...will he jump? Not a very good ending at all. I agree about the Chloe thing. Like as soon as she was woozy we couldn't see that coming. I keep waiting for us to find out that his nephew is actually his son...cause I feel like that may be coming later. So who's going to be the President next season? Seems like we have a new one every season. I certainly hope they've got something great for next season cause this one was a bit of a letdown. But I'll be there next season, hoping .
        "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

I guarantee you that come next January, 11 months before the big day, 24 will unveil a woman in the oval office. Probably named Cilary Linton, or something like that.

Comment

24 needs a new spin on the show. A season where the highest ranking official is maybe the governor or county sherriff - no more Presidents. Something gritty and intimate.
            "This is insane, he has space dimentia" - a line from Armageddon

Comment

I still say that they missed a golden oppertunity after the way the previous season wrapped up. Having Jack come back brainwashed with some kind of trigger, under the control of the Chinese would have been awesome. Jack is looking for the bad guy, but the bad guy is Jack and no one knows it, least of all him.

Comment

I agree with the comments about the finale. The deal with Chole, and Jack standing at the hilltop... Blagh!

I excepted something far more and dramatic!

Maybe next year it will be better?!?!?!??
                D. Alin
                http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Comment

I want Jack with Audrey!!!! And what the heck was the deal with Milo's brother showing up?

Comment

I couldn't care less about Chloe's baby, Jack's nephew, Jack's comatose ex-girlfriend (loved her on Third Shift, she was a limp rag on 24 ...)

And I didn't buy for an instant that the Russians could believe the circuit board was destroyed. Why? Because the USA blew up an abandoned oil rig? Did their satellites show there wasn't a guy swimming in the water with the IC in his pocket? After the US Prez had already lied once? Please ...

I have gone from loving 24 to merely liking 24. This season they started with amazing possibilities (as said above: a broken tortured Jack, a possible Manchurian Candy Jack) ... and then they just started going thru the motions.

I hated Jack's nephew. Doyle kept calling him Jack. Jack shouldah had to put a bullet thru his eye socket to save us all.

Let down.
                    sigpic
                    "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
                    that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
                    -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Saw it last night on teh Tivo (I was clearly in a rush), that final ten minutes with Jack and Hellar was the best bit of the season. THAT'S what the season should have been about, how Jack is a changed man, not how Jack is exactly the same as he always was. They should have had that scene in hour five and built the season around that, not the same old stuff we have seen a dozon times already.

Comment

Working...
                      X