Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sopranos's Series Finale Theory

I watched Epi 1 of Season 6 for foreshadowing: This is from the beginning of the episode with the montage and the creepy voice over.

The ancient Egyptians postulated seven souls, Top soul, and the first to leave at the moment of death, is Ren, the Secret Name.
    - Cut to Vito. Vito dies because of his gay secret.

This corresponds to my Director, He directs the film of your life from conception to death. The Secret Name is the title of your film. When you die, that's where Ren came in.
    - Cut to Janice and then on the word DEATH to Bobby with his train set. The Director = Phil Leotardo(?) who ordered the kills on Vito, Tony, Sil and Bobby. "The Title of your film- = Bobby = The Blue Comet.

Second soul, and second one off the sinking ship, is Sekem: Energy, Power, Light The Director gives the orders, Sekem presses the right buttons.
    - Cut to Eugene. He kills himself because Tony won't let him leave ie. "presses the buttons.-

Number three is Khu, the Guardian Angel. He, she, or it is third man out . . .
    - Cut to Meadow. The only one that had a potential future to lead the family out of the business will die.

Number four is Ba, the heart, often treacherous.
    - Cut to Ray Curato. Dies of heart attack and was going to tell the FBI everything.

Number five is Ka, the Double, is the only reliable guide through the Land of the Dead.
    - Cut to AJ. Implying AJ will finally man up and save the family from this war.

Number six is Khaibit, the Shadow, Memory, your whole past conditioning from this and other lives.
    - Cut to Carmela talking with Adrianna, this is a dream.

Number seven is Sekhu, the Remains.
    - Cut to Carmela waking up. She will survive and possibly find out the truth about Adrianna.
    Paulie, Sil, Tony and Chris never appear in the montage.
    Anyone have any other thoughts?
    Last edited by burney; 06-08-2007, 12:01 PM.

Re: Sopranos's Series Finale Theory

Woah.

Comment

dude,

this is a FASCINATING observation.

I'm rushing to my tv to cue up this montage OnDemand right now.

Thanks!

santino

Comment

Is it possible that, as someone who has only watched the first two seasons, I have even the remotest of chances of watching the rest of the series on DVD before I figure out whether Tony Soprano dies in the end?

I know, I know... this hardly requires that an answer even be spoken (or typed).

Comment

Originally posted by TheKeenGuy View Post
          Is it possible that, as someone who has only watched the first two seasons, I have even the remotest of chances of watching the rest of the series on DVD before I figure out whether Tony Soprano dies in the end?

I know, I know... this hardly requires that an answer even be spoken (or typed).
          i'll spare you the sarcasm and try to answer straight...

very doubtful because you'd have to spend Saturday and Sunday watching seasons 3 thru 6 (which would be quite a marathon) before the finale.

Unless you can take Monday off from work, there is no way you can go about your day without some moron blowing the ending for you. It's gonna be on your TV morning shows, your car radio, in your coffee room at work, etc.

s

Comment

Originally posted by TheKeenGuy View Post
            If you go to youtube and type Sopranos someone made a 7 min clip summarizing everything that happened just so people can watch the final episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_Ees_-kE4

Comment

Dude... you did all that thinking for nothing.

Eddie

Comment

Working...
              X