Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Returning to the Island

It's been announced by Stephen McPherson, president of ABC Entertainment, announced that Harold Perrineau will return as Michael Dawson to "Lost" for the upcoming fourth season of the show. No word on if Walt, played by Malcolm David Kelley, will be coming back with him. Since the CBS pilot "Demons" was not picked up I'm not surprised to see Harold going back to the show.

Re: Michael Returning to the Island

I have no doubt that Walt will return (along with Michael) only in the flashforwards.
    One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it. - French Proverb

Comment

Yeah, it's just not logisticly possible to have walt there with everyone else because of his age. The 4400 has a girl about his age as a principle character and the change in her between seasons three and four is remarkable. In fact they had to write in a storyline where her family moves to spain for a while and then back again just to pass some time.
      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

I'm telling you guys. Michael is in that casket.

Ele...

Comment

Okay well I was wrong. Apparently it was announced at comic con that Michael will be re-joining the cast as a regular on the island.

Nothing said about Walt.

I think Locke is in the coffin.

Comment

Only in the Oz/Lost crossover christmas special H

Comment

I want an Adebisi t-shirt that reads "Looks like I'm going to have to kill me some dagos!"
              Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Working...
              X