Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office 10/18

That was one of the best episodes of the series. It was just as funny but it had real heart tonight without becomming cheesy.
    "I knew I was wrong. But in my head, I thought I was wrong for the right reasons."
    -Frank Sobotka

Re: The Office 10/18

I agree. It was surprisingly one of the best this show has ever offered. This season has been pretty poor compared to others. Too much silliness and not enough awkward honesty. But this was a return to form. I don't have one complaint about it.

Ele...

Comment

Re: The Office 10/18

What I love about this show is that there really is no villain. Sure, Dwight, Andy, and Michael all make asses of themselves routinely, but then there are always these really unexpectedly sweet moments in which you find yourself rooting for them. When Jim and Dwight sat in the hall and Jim related his story about his love for Pam... that was really cool (and then they ended it with a funny gag with Dwight trying to put his arm around Jim).

I just love how this show can be silly and true at the same time. I've heard some people bashing this season, but I think the few episodes we've seen this far are setting us up for some major payoffs.

The thought of Andy and Angela dating... that's going to be great. Seems like Jim had a revelation last night, as if maybe popping the question is coming soon.

What I think is great, and I hope they maintain this, is that Jim and Pam are just a really cool couple and they are fun to watch. So far, the writers haven't tried to add needless sappy drama by trying to put some split between them. I hope it stays that way... just keep them fun and don't try to make it some stupid "Ross and Rachel" soap opera thing.
      Goonies never say die!

Comment

Working...
      X