Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost: Missing Pieces

There are Lost mini-episodes available at the link below or through your Verizon V-cast (wow, I sound like a salesman). I'm always skeptical of cell phone episodes like this, but so far these are fantastic. They're written and directed by the usual Lost staff and feature all the regular actors. They fit into the existing mythology as "missing pieces" and do color in some cool info. Nothing Earth-shaking yet, but I think there's still another 10 or so to go. They're supposed to run up until the Season 4 premiere. They post a new one every Monday.

This week's is particularly good. It's a lost scene from Season 2 where Michael meets Juliet (who we previously didn't meet until Season 3).

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/mis...index?pn=index

Ele...

Re: Lost: Missing Pieces

Certainly gets one in the mood.
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

I can hear the execs now: "Hey guys, how can we find a way to use deleted footage to deliver more advertising?"

Genius. Sheer genius.
      "I've got vision up the butt, so just go with it!" - Dewey Finn, School of Rock

Comment

Originally posted by CutteRug View Post
        I can hear the execs now: "Hey guys, how can we find a way to use deleted footage to deliver more advertising?"

Genius. Sheer genius.
        It's all new stuff, Cutte. Juliet and Michael were never even on in the same seasons previously.

Ele...

Comment

Working...
        X