Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Amazing...

...The Wire is. Holy ****ters. Some of you have probably seen the on demand episode for this upcoming sunday 3/2, but for those who are gonna watch, it's simply amazing. You're in for a real treat. A fantastic episode that feels more like the final episode than the 2nd to last. My only concern is how will the last episode in the series top this one? After years of slowly pacing this dynamic story with fleshed out characters, it's all pretty much coming to an end.

Honestly, it's one of the best written episodes of any tv series I've seen in the last few years and best overrall episode I've seen in a while. I was glued to my tv during the whole hour. I wish this show had some more funding and story arcs to keep going cuz I'd be tuning in week after week. I think someone at this year's emmy's should get on stage during their speech and be like, "I just wanna thank a show that gets no attention and is the best show on tv, period...The Wire. If any writer or producer has any balls at the emmy's they should stand on stage and publicly acknowledge this show. Or maybe they might get nominated, who knows, anyway, I had to tell you guys so you can be excited for this week's show. I know there is a Wire thread going, but this show deserves another. Later.

Re: Simply Amazing...

I'm having a hard time coming to terms with this show coming to an end.
    Sent from my iPhone. Because I'm better than you.

Comment

Working...
    X