Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Leap

I used to watch this as a kid. It was one of the shows we had to catch every week. I remember it fondly. I decided to start watching it again from the start and buying the DVDs. I'm about to finish Season 2 and think it is brilliant. Although, I am not an active Christian nor noticed the religious aspects of the show as a child, I do not mind them. I just can't stop loving this show. We'll see if I feel the same by Season 5. Right now, its right below Twin Peaks for me as my favorite TV show of all time.

Figured I'd post about my experience with the show here, since I have nobody else to talk to about it. Haha.

Re: Quantum Leap

Originally posted by qualitycontrol View Post
    Figured I'd post about my experience with the show here, since I have nobody else to talk to about it.

Must...resist... making... joke... about....
    "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

I adored Quantum Leap, but feared it wouldn't stand the test of time. Will Netflix the first season and check it out. Thanks!
      If you have someone on the set for the hair, why would you not have someone for the words?
      Louis Malle

Comment

Yeah, it holds up well. That was a really brilliant premise. It gave them so much leeway to tell unique dramatic stories every week.

That finale was also incredibly bizarre and fascinating. One of my favorite hours of television ever.

Comment

Originally posted by thatwritergirl View Post
          I adored Quantum Leap, but feared it wouldn't stand the test of time. Will Netflix the first season and check it out. Thanks!
          I really didn't think it'd hold up either, but I watched an episode on Netflix watch now and thought it did. I bought season 1 and I'm re-addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk808 View Post

Must...resist... making... joke... about....
            My only friend is a hologram.

Comment

and once every six or so weeks you wind up wearing women's clothes?
              Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
                and once every six or so weeks you wind up wearing women's clothes?

Comment

I really like the show, too.

The episode where Sam is a high schooler and sings the John Lennon song (which wasn't out then) to his sister was a great one! I think it was in season 2, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X