Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage Episode tonight...

ari trying to feel 25 again...drama's embarrassment at the party...E finally coming up...

funniest episode so far this season. that's what i'm talking about.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Entourage Episode tonight...

Would have been better if Davies and Ari dropped the gloves.

The look on Vince's face at the end was priceless.
    I read to the first typo

-Hollywood agent

Comment

drama and the birthday cake, lol.....now that was priceless.
      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Was it me or was there something really lowbrow about this last episode?

Sh1t in the mail, strippers, vomit on the cake...it was all gross out and titilation. I felt like I was watching American Pie Presents: Entourage
        Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
          Was it me or was there something really lowbrow about this last episode?

Sh1t in the mail, strippers, vomit on the cake...it was all gross out and titilation. I felt like I was watching American Pie Presents: Entourage
          Don't forget the mention of anal warts at the very beginning....

Comment

Yeah, it did feel like a more juvenile episode (all the stuff you mentioned plus the car chase). Then again, the focus was a 16 year old's party. Maybe it was on purpose.
            Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wilsoneads View Post
              Yeah, it did feel like a more juvenile episode (all the stuff you mentioned plus the car chase). Then again, the focus was a 16 year old's party. Maybe it was on purpose.
              Or maybe they're just mediocre writers. I still watch it but I have to say they lost with me a joke about "the time I fuc!ed mary bartlett in the ass and then made her ride her bike home" Ha, ha. Not verbatim, but pretty close, I think they often cross the line into outright misogyny.

Comment

Yeah, it's hit or miss. But that can be attributed to the different writers. Some of them are clearly better than others.
                Last edited by ScriptShadow; 09-22-2008, 09:19 PM.
                Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SBScript View Post
                  I think they often cross the line into outright misogyny.
                  Well, I think its been established for years that they're misogynist characters...

Comment

Originally posted by wilsoneads View Post
                    Ari's wife said the Ferrari would make him feel 25 again, and he later said it made him feel 18, so I'd imagine his juvenile antics were very much intentional. Ari got his new toy and started acting like a kid with Davies.

Comment

Uhhh, we've got an Entourage season 5 thread...

The episode itself was okay. It's time they return to former glory... let's go!

Comment

Thought tonights episode was really good. Lots of conflicts, competing interests, and I am pretty sure they more than set the table for what they have coming down the pike. I am definitely in for another season.

Comment

yeah i liked this episode tonight too....vince is def getting the short end of the stick....Amanda is super hot as usual.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Loved tonight's episode. How can anyone banging at a keyboard not love tonight's episode??

Very enjoyable, man. Loved it.

Comment

I'm still not sold on the angle they took for the writers.

On one hand, it's maybe just a matter of making the characters quirky for the hell of it. But on the other hand, it's like, yeah, this is pretty much how Hollywood views aspiring writers from outside the L.A. system.

I did really like this episode, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X