Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heroes

The show just needs to be put entirely out of its misery.
    "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

So they have hired the guy who created Pushing Daisies to head up the new team.
      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
        So they have hired the guy who created Pushing Daisies to head up the new team.
        He was on Heroes staff for the first season. They're just bringing him back.
        For more of my thoughts on screenwriting, check out my blog.
        Jonny Atlas Writes!

- Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Comment

They're bringing Fuller back? This show is my guilty pleasure, no matter how bad it gets, but this should definitely improve things.

Pushing Daisies was cancelled, wasn't it.
          The end is too damn nigh.

Comment

Yeah, they are. Unfortunately PD was cancelled, but I'm a bigger fan of Heroes so it's more of a gain than a loss...
            For more of my thoughts on screenwriting, check out my blog.
            Jonny Atlas Writes!

- Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Comment

Seems like everyone here feels the same way about this show as I do.

It should have stopped after season 1. It was a nice distraction the few episodes where Lost was sucking.
              "We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly." - Newt

AlexThompsonWriter.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlexApprobation View Post
                Seems like everyone here feels the same way about this show as I do.

It should have stopped after season 1. It was a nice distraction the few episodes where Lost was sucking.

Yeah, I'm officialy done. Repeating the season arc once was bad enough, but twice?

World imperiled. Got it. Fixed it? Great! Oh crud, world imperiled again? Zzzzzzz.

Comment

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Ando has just completely abandoned any attempt at a Japanese accent now?
                  Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Working...
                  X