Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage 10/26

Really not liking the new tone all that much. I don't like the depressed Vince and I really hate the angry, abrasive Drama.
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Re: Entourage 10/26

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
    Really not liking the new tone all that much. I don't like the depressed Vince and I really hate the angry, abrasive Drama.
    ... plus, who in their right mind would have given up the job of a life time? Completely unrealistic.
    Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

Yeah, Ari should've taken the studio head position. This show can't have THAT many seasons left in it -- it woulda been nice to have Ari move on (though still be a regular character) and bring in a new agent to handle Vince. (Or maybe he just sticks with E as a manager. Dunno. Possibilities abound, though....)

Oh well.

Comment

I think it was the best episode of the fifth season.

But yeah, it wasn't that good.

Too bad I really loved that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
          The good thing is that it looks like both of those will be going away. Vince for obvious reasons, and I'm hoping that Drama standing up for Turtle at the end of the episode will put his new angry prima-donna thing to bed.

Comment

yea seems a little unrealistic, but i dont know. pretty predictable though.....they seem to just be playing it safe this season. no shocking moments, etc.
            One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

All I can say is that while I was watching the episodes, I really wanted Ari to take the job. You had to know from the start that Dana would end up with it, though.

Comment

I'm surprised there was no thread on last weeks epi. One of the best episodes of the series, if not the best imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_r0 View Post
                  I'm surprised there was no thread on last weeks epi. One of the best episodes of the series, if not the best imo.
                  It was a great episode...but would have been gangbusters as a season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by MacG View Post
                    It was a great episode...but would have been gangbusters as a season finale.
                    Definitely returned to form after wandering down some alleys and off the reservation for a couple of episodes.

Comment

Ari as studio head would've breathed new life into the show.

Comment

With Ari as the studio head it would have created great conflict if "Josh" became Vince's new agent.

Late-

Comment

it's pretty obvious they think josh is a douchebag though...ari respects amanda more as an enemy.
                          One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

They now think he is a douche, but that episode could have gone the other way if he had done something good with their meeting.

late-

Comment

Working...
                            X