Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy

Anyone else shocked at themselves for enjoying this show? If you were to propose this series on paper to me I'd die laughing. The concept is as corny as their lame skeleton logo and fake tattoos. BUT, this show is awesome! I love the writing. How they could pull off a biker gang seriously is beyond me, but everything about this show works. I loved the first season and this new season is just as good so far.

By the way, having grown up around several bikers and even being close to a couple guys currently in clubs I consider myself a relatively knowledgeable guy in this arena. One major flaw is, biker clubs are pure fvcking evil. Finding a protag in a club is impossible in real life. You'd puke at the thought of what I've seen some of these guys do. Despicable. That's why I went in completely skeptical. Even though these guys (SOA) are much softer, it still works. Not sure how, but it does.

Anyone know how the ratings are doing so far this season? I'd love to know if we're looking at a third season or not.

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Shakespeare on motorcycles. How could that not be awesome?
    "Where's the beer?"
    - Nero Wolfe

www.nicollecjones.com

Comment

Working...
    X