Supernatural & Smallville - what happened?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural & Smallville - what happened?

they did this crap last year, it hasnt been on in the past two weeks (thanksgiving week is understandable) and i dont see on my dvr when it comes back on.....i dont remember the last coupla episodes being season finales right????
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Supernatural & Smallville - what happened?

Supernatural returns late January and Smallville returns early February. So that sucks... because I'm never disappointed in Supernatural and Smallville is addicting (Just watched 8 seasons over the last 2 weeks).

I think Dollhouse and V go/are on hiatus aswell?

It's going to be a long 6 weeks!

Comment

wow! why are they doing that? whats going on? are ratings low or something? supernatural never dissapoints u r correct and smallville is addicting, even on some of the episodes that are kinda lame occasionally (like when they focused on turning lois to "stiletto" LMAO!) i still dont miss an episoide.

i understand V since it was trying to see how the public would like it...never watched dollhouse.

where's all my shows at??? tru blood, entourage, V, supernatural, 24, smallville, etc etc...all i'm left with is Dexter which is ending in a few weeks.
      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Are Supernatural and Smallville on the same network? I'm from Australia, so I have to download them every week. They're the only 2 shows that I'm currently watching. Usually, I wait for a show to finish and then just have a marathon and finish the whole season in a day or 2. Because I can't stand being left on a cliffhanger. I'm so glad that I had all the Smallville seasons, because their season finales were major cliffhangers....

Dexter finishes soon you say? Excellent, that means I'll be able to have a Dexter marathon before Christmas. YAY

Comment

lol, yea smallville and supernatural are on the same network. this season of dexter is hot.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Ah, sweet. Dexter wraps up in the next two weeks. I have missed Dexter so much, I even resorted to reading the books.

But yea, recently I watched the complete series of Deadwood and OZ back to back. After that I was swearing like a sailor and making a shank out of a toothbrush, it was awesome. Both are beyond amazing TV shows (even though they both ended rather dull).

Comment

Nothing's going on...both shows usually have a long winter hiatus...this year and last year though it's been at the end of Nov sweeps.

Dark Destroyer

Comment

Actually, Fox is burning of episodes of Dollhouse friday nights from 8-10. Series finale sometime in Jan.

As for all the shows going into repeats, almost all the shows are doing these midseason finales and coming back in Jan or Feb.
                R.K. Bentley
                My Blog, My Design Studio
                "Little hand says it's time to rock an' roll." - Hot Fuzz.

Comment

is there a reason for doing this? especially without any kind of message letting viewers know?

at least on hbo shows like tru blood they'll say at the end of an episode something like "tru blood will return in 3 weeks, etc etc" and show repeats until then or whatever.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Well, I, for one, am getting tired of the hiatus.

For the love of God, bring back the Winchesters!!

Comment

Working...
                    X